We are seeking to appoint a further consumer representative to our Management Board to strengthen the consumer voice in our leadership team.
We’re looking for an experienced candidate that can bring:
- Strong consumer advocacy credentials
- Well-developed analytical skills, capable of contributing to complex multi layered decisions.
- A rigorous but collaborative and collegiate approach to collective decision making.
- Political awareness of the setting in which the Code operates.
- Ability to influence and represent the Board with senior stakeholders including Government Departments.
Interested? Then we’d love to hear from you. Download the full details here: Board-vacancy-consumer-representative
Please submit a current CV and a covering letter to Carol Brady MBE at email@example.com by 5pm on the 8th September 2023 marked “Strictly Private and Confidential – Board Application”.
Should you wish to have an informal discussion about the role with the Chair or Chief Executive, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org before the end of August.